1: Looser drug laws- See; Denmark, Spain.... duh
2: Regulate rather than prohibit prostitution- See Germany... many other european countries that allow it with medical license.
3: Gun control- I never mention this because people flip out, but seriously I have been told Canadians are scared to come to fucking Montana because they feel they will get shot
4: Health care- we pay fucking taxes so why not?
Well thats what I can think of in this less than perfect frame of mind Im in. I want to reflect on #2. I have found out from... some ones experience (I did nothing honest to god not even being sarcastic there)... that there is rampant slavery in America still. It doesn't care about race or religion, age or probably even sex (though I have seen none of the age and sex related IN AMERICA, though the age is debatable by a year or two). It seems to target women in america. You see these fragile humans confined behind cage doors. These women in dresses at godknowswhen in the morning. They are being sold for sex. They are fearful, they are timid, and they are so god damned heart breaking. I just want to put it out there. It is terrible and needs to stop. God it broke my heart seeing that shit.
Other than that Im doing fantasticle. Just got back from Asia (gheee in places, not so bad in others, still Asian in all). Realized I am growing up even more, realized that sucks cowass, and decided that I need to do something to preserve my image. I mean before you know it Ill be wearing khaki pants and collared shirts everywhere. Ill be greasing my hair and wearing bifocals. Fuck. NO ONE WANTS THAT SHIT. Gotta get my shit right with my mind right.
please dont turn gross
ReplyDeletethats sweet that under your robotic exterior theres a kid in there that still gives a shit about human rights n shit. youre great. PLEASE DONT MOVE TO ASIA THANKS. so whats with all these changes and growing up n shit? what are you doing? seems like changes are a-coming? :(
lovenshit.