Sunday, June 5, 2011

Doxy- technicolor dreams and jungle bugs

This anti malaria shit Im taking is fucking insane. Your subconscious  can give you a WAY bigger trip than your regular mind. The only downside is that things in the real world make you wake up and feel insane. I have seen lightning while waking up, gone through junior high, done way too much work (definitely the worst part), had epic battles... all because of an anti-biotic. The worst part is that EVERY FUCKING NIGHT I hear an alarm. Some shit goes awry in my dreams and I wake up. The cause of this is a fucking jungle bug that I swear is intent on making my life miserable. IAMSOSLEEPY cause this fucking bug wants some jungle bug ass. Like constantly I guess. I will make it a point to, whenever I get the chance, spray two to four (depending on my toe flexibility) aerosol cans in the air to cause climate destruction and ultimately the demise of the jungle and jungle bug. CURSE YOU JUNGLE BUGS!!!

I hope he shuts up soon so I can get some sleep. I always worry if I will stay asleep though. If I do I have a chance to be in for a treat.

PLEASE SHUT UP JUNGLE WHORESLUTBITCH BUG!

1 comment:

  1. YOU'RE TALKING TO BUGS! you have officially lost it and i love it! bring me some malaria pills.

    ReplyDelete